Broccoli Quiche Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Combine the broccoli, onion, ham and cheese; set aside. In a bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add oil; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; add to the egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in broccoli mixture.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Broccoli Quiche Muffins in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p49
Reviews for Broccoli Quiche Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review