- any larger pieces of broccoli. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave
- bacon on high 2 minutes; drain. Add onion; microwave on high 3
- minutes or until tender. Beat eggs and milk; stir in broccoli
- mixture and bacon mixture. Spoon into prepared crepe cups.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Remove from custard cups and serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 438 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 299 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.