- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a blender, combine the milk, eggs, flour and salt; cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line each of four 6-oz. custard cups with a crepe; set aside. Freeze remaining crepes in a freezer bag, leaving waxed paper between each crepe, up to 3 months.
- For filling, cook broccoli according to package directions. Cut up any larger pieces of broccoli. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave bacon on high 2 minutes; drain. Add onion; microwave on high 3 minutes or until tender. Beat eggs and milk; stir in broccoli mixture and bacon mixture. Spoon into prepared crepe cups.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Remove from custard cups and serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Quiche Crepe Cups in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p173
Reviews for Broccoli Quiche Crepe Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review