Broccoli Noodle Side Dish is colorful and satisfying, relates Louise Saluti of East Sandwich, Massachusetts.
- 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in skillet, saute minced garlic in oil until tender. Add broccoli; saute for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the mushrooms, thyme, pepper and salt if desired; saute for 2-3 minutes. Drain the noodles and add to the broccoli mixture. Stir gently over low heat until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Noodle Side Dish in Taste of Home February/March 1997, p11
Reviews for Broccoli Noodle Side Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review