Broccoli Mushroom Salad Recipe
Fresh-tasting, pretty and packed with broccoli, mushrooms, bacon and cheese, this simple salad makes a perfect partner for all kinds of summery entrees. —Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 98 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC