Broccoli Mushroom Salad Recipe
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 98 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Broccoli Mushroom Salad
"Saved recipe! Will def. make time and time again."
"My family and friends love this dish..its quick and easy..a great anytime dish and perfect for family gatherings!"