Fresh-tasting, pretty and packed with broccoli, mushrooms, bacon and cheese, this simple salad makes a perfect partner for all kinds of summery entrees. —Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
Featured In: 39 Amazing Ways to Love Whole Grains
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared honey Dijon salad dressing
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Mushroom Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p35
Reviews for Broccoli Mushroom Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2014
"Saved recipe! Will def. make time and time again."
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2012
"My family and friends love this dish..its quick and easy..a great anytime dish and perfect for family gatherings!"