Broccoli in Hoisin Sauce for Two
This unbelievable Asian side dish will impress and surprise even confirmed broccoli haters! Twinkle30 — Tasteofhome.com Community
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2-1/4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the broccoli, garlic and ginger
- in oil for 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add the
- water, hoisin sauce and salt. Cook and stir until sauce is
- thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 56 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.