This economical side dish dresses up a plain vegetable to make it extra special for your family.—Norma Apel, Dubuque, Iowa
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried thyme, marjoram and savory
- Cook broccoli until crisp-tender. Melt butter; add lemon juice, onion, salt and herbs. Drain broccoli and place in a serving dish. Add butter mixture; stir to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli in Herbed Butter in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p19
Reviews for Broccoli in Herbed Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review