Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche Recipe
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Press the hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate, forming a shell. Sprinkle with broccoli.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and salt; stir in cheese. Pour over broccoli.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 231 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche
"Good recipe but had to make a few changes. Definitely needed a stronger cheese taste such as a sharp cheddar instead of the Colby. Also used fresh broccoli instead of frozen since I had it on hand. Other than that a good recipe."