Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche Recipe
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. Press the hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate, forming a shell. Sprinkle with broccoli.
- 2. In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and salt; stir in cheese. Pour over broccoli.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 231 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche
"Good recipe but had to make a few changes. Definitely needed a stronger cheese taste such as a sharp cheddar instead of the Colby. Also used fresh broccoli instead of frozen since I had it on hand. Other than that a good recipe."