Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche Recipe
In Goldsboro, North Carolina, Joy Vincent prepares this flavorful quiche for breakfast or dinner. "Since we have six children, I rely on quick nutritious dishes like this one," she says. "I like to vary it by adding ham or bacon."
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Press the hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate, forming a shell. Sprinkle with broccoli.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and salt; stir in cheese. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p16
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >