Broccoli Ham Roll-Ups Recipe
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos
- 1/8 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash pepper
- 12 slices fully cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
- Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, pimientos and seasonings. Add broccoli; mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham slice and roll up.
- Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Ham Roll-Ups in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p33
Reviews for Broccoli Ham Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2011
I did not like this recipe and neither did my family.
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2010
I did not like this recipe at all. Too bland and stuffing was runny.