Broccoli Ham Ring Recipe
Since this sandwich ring uses convenient crescent rolls, it takes little fuss to prepare. I like to fix it for a Sunday evening meal when our son comes to visit. It makes a great appetizer for a party, too. —Janet Dishong, Manheim, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound boneless fully cooked ham, cubed
- 2-1/4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and place triangles on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 225 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 558 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC