Broccoli Ham Ring
"Since this sandwich ring uses convenient crescent rolls, it takes little fuss to prepare," relates Janet Dishong from Manheim, Pennsylvania. "I like to fix it for a Sunday evening meal when our son comes to visit. It makes a great appetizer for a party, too."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound boneless fully cooked ham, cubed
- 2-1/4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place triangles on a 12-in. pizza pan,
- forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide
- ends overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide
- ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends
- (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 225 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 558 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.