Since this sandwich ring uses convenient crescent rolls, it takes little fuss to prepare. I like to fix it for a Sunday evening meal when our son comes to visit. It makes a great appetizer for a party, too. —Janet Dishong, Manheim, Pennsylvania
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound boneless fully cooked ham, cubed
- 2-1/4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place triangles on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Ham Ring in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p16
Reviews for Broccoli Ham Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review