Broccoli Ham Ring Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound boneless fully cooked ham, cubed
- 2-1/4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place triangles on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Ham Ring(13)
Sort By :
My family loves this dish. We've used different meats and veggies. Even frozen veggies, Just make sure they are well drained. Have also experimented with cheeses. This recipe is very versatile
I made this dish years ago after I received my issue of Quick Cooking. Everyone loved it. I hadn't made it for a few years until last year for a Christmas party. I've been asked to make it again this year by the hostess. In addition to this one, I also make a vegetarian one to bring to the party. Everyone loves it!
I used a broccoli, onion, carrot frozen veggie package and added sliced mushrooms and a bit of Parmesan as well.
These rings are best cooked on stone pizza pans. I love this one and the taco ring. These were always to hit at pc parties :)
My family and friends really enjoy this recipe. I've been a long time subscriber if several of the Taste of Home magazine family products and have tried and love countless number of their recipes. This is one I go back to repeatedly. Love it.