Broccoli Ham Quiche Recipe
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1. Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. Toss cheeses with flour; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, onion and seasonings. Stir in the ham, broccoli and cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 269 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 140 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 14 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.