- garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; spoon into crust. Combine egg
- substitute and milk; pour over broccoli mixture. Fold edges of dough
- over filling toward center of pie plate. Spritz edges with
- butter-flavored spray.
- Cover edge of crust with foil. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 30-35 minutes
- longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 232 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 882 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.