This lovely broccoli salad makes ordinary luncheons dressy affairs. The recipe comes from Nancy Warman of Centerville, Ohio.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in sunflower kernels. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Grape Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p25
Reviews for Broccoli Grape Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review