- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in sunflower kernels. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Grape Salad
Sort By :
"This was very good.. I always blanche the broccoli for about 2-4 min, then into ice water, before adding to a salad. It just softens it a bit and makes it easier to eat."
"I must say, at first I was a little apprehensive to combine grape and broccoli- I didn't think they would be a good match. I was pleasantly surprised by the combination. The grape provided sweetness and a little excitement to the dish and the broccoli added some great texture and substance. One tip- make sure to preserve the stems on the broccoli. While most people cut them off- I find they are the best part!!"
"Everybody LOVED this!"