- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, stir-fry the broccoli and onions in oil for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, oregano, thyme and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute. Drain fettuccine; top with broccoli mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Broccoli Fettuccine
Sort By :
"Jennifer, I think if you put a bit of sea salt in it, it will be better or use Mrs. Dash if watching your sodium."
"made this....really good! just seems like its missing a seasoning of some sort....but we'll figure it out!! thank you for sharing this recipe!!"
"Very yummy! Easy to make. Everyone loved it :)"