Broccoli Egg Cups Recipe
Serving brunch? This delicious egg bake is filled with crunchy bites of broccoli and served in ramekins. I promise your company will love it! —Edna Hoffman, Hebron, Indiana
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 10 large eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Grease six 8-oz. ramekins; set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk 4 eggs, cream, cheese, parsley, salt, basil and cayenne; pour into prepared dishes. Break an egg into each dish; arrange broccoli around each egg.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 256 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 397 mg cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Egg Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC