Broccoli Cranberry Slaw Recipe
Marie Siciliano of Westerly, Rhode Island needs just four items to toss together this crunchy coleslaw that gets a sweet twist from dried cranberries. The shredded broccoli mixture is lightly coated with convenient prepared dressing.
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried cranberries
- 6 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, cranberries and onions. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 81 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Cranberry Slaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC