- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried cranberries
- 6 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, cranberries and onions. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Cranberry Slaw
"This salad was so easy to make and everyone loved it. I used prepared Caesar Salad Dressing. We had it leftover three days later and it held up really well. Another salad to pre--make and take camping!"
"Very good coleslaw. I made it as written except increased cranberries to 5oz and increased dressing to 1/2 cup."
"This was quick and easy! I left out the green onions and used Creamy Caesar salad dressing instead and it was great."
"This slaw is excellent! So easy to make and my family loved it. It can be served year-round but will definitely be on our menu often during the summer months."
"Excellent, keeper recipe! Easy, fast and delicious! I also added 1 cup of sliced almonds. My family can't have enough of this salad."