Marie Siciliano of Westerly, Rhode Island needs just four items to toss together this crunchy coleslaw that gets a sweet twist from dried cranberries. The shredded broccoli mixture is lightly coated with convenient prepared dressing.
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried cranberries
- 6 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, cranberries and onions. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Cranberry Slaw in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p28
Reviews for Broccoli Cranberry Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review