Broccoli Cranberry Slaw Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried cranberries
- 6 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, cranberries and onions. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Cranberry Slaw(6)
Sort By :
This was quick and easy! I left out the green onions and used Creamy Caesar salad dressing instead and it was great.
This slaw is excellent! So easy to make and my family loved it. It can be served year-round but will definitely be on our menu often during the summer months.
Excellent, keeper recipe! Easy, fast and delicious! I also added 1 cup of sliced almonds. My family can't have enough of this salad.
Extremely easy, tasty and quick. Will definitely make it again and again.
This is now my go-to coleslaw - it's incredibly fast and easy, and the green onions and cranberries really punch up the flavor as compared with your standard coleslaw.
More Recipe Collections
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >