Broccoli Cranberry Slaw Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 6 green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, cranberries and onions. Add dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Cranberry Slaw(5)
Sort By :
This slaw is excellent! So easy to make and my family loved it. It can be served year-round but will definitely be on our menu often during the summer months.
Excellent, keeper recipe! Easy, fast and delicious! I also added 1 cup of sliced almonds. My family can't have enough of this salad.
Extremely easy, tasty and quick. Will definitely make it again and again.
This is now my go-to coleslaw - it's incredibly fast and easy, and the green onions and cranberries really punch up the flavor as compared with your standard coleslaw.
I first started making this when the recipe appeared in Simple and Delicious. Everyone who tastes it thinks its the best slaw ever!
More Recipe Collections
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- July 4th Salad Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >