Broccoli, creamed corn and stuffing croutons combine in this side dish from Mary Bondegard of Brooksville, Florida. "We've even cooked it in the microwave with great results," she writes.
Recommended: The 13x9 Thanksgiving
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing croutons, divided
- In a skillet, saute the onion in 1 tablespoon butter. In a bowl, combine the corn, broccoli, egg, salt if desired and pepper; mix well. Add the onion mixture and 3/4 cup of croutons. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Melt the remaining butter; toss with remaining croutons. Sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Corn Stuffing in Quick Cooking January/February 2003
Reviews for Broccoli Corn Stuffing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review