Broccoli Corn Muffins Recipe
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients just until combined. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Broccoli Corn Muffins(2)
Sort By :
I used extra sharp cheese and added one jalapeno pepper. Used fresh chopped broccoli, uncooked. Is delicious!! But will add another jaleno for more heat next time.
I made a similar but more complicated version of this recipe for several years. I tossed that recipe out as soon as I made this the first time. It is simple to make and delicious to eat. Even my pickiest child loves it. I often substitute chopped spinach with the same great results.