Broccoli Corn Casserole
"I had a hard time getting my three sons to eat vegetables when they were young." recalls Lucille Wermes of Camp, Arkansas. "So I fooled them with this casserole that looks just like stuffing when it comes out of the oven. Now that they're grown, they sill ask for 'broccoli stuffing' when they come for dinner."
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1-1/2 cups stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, corn and egg. Transfer to a
- greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with stuffing mix and drizzle
- with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until
- golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 269 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 605 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.