Broccoli Corn Bake
Everyone who eats this dish raves about it. I love it when something so good is so easy to make.Breta Soldat, Johnston, Iowa
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 1/2 cup
- for topping. Stir in vegetables to the remaining crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved
- crumb topping. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or
- until bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 228 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 587 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.