Folks will be pleasantly surprised when they taste this unique coleslaw made with broccoli instead of cabbage. The light vinegar dressing isn't overpowering.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and onions. In a jar with a
- tight fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well.
- Drizzle over coleslaw; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 153 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.