Broccoli Chicken Tortellini
When I concocted this recipe years ago, I had just discovered fresh tortellini. I added the alfredo sauce and broccoli and liked the way it tasted.
I serve it with French or sourdough bread.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- Dash seasoned salt
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli
- during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Stir in the chicken,
- Alfredo sauce and seasoned salt; cook and stir until heated through.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 520 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 901 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.