Broccoli Chicken Tortellini Recipe
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup Ragú® Classic Alfredo
- Dash seasoned salt
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce and seasoned salt; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 520 calories, 24 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 901 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.