- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup Ragú® Classic Alfredo
- Dash seasoned salt
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Stir in the chicken, Alfredo sauce and seasoned salt; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Chicken Tortellini in Reminisce Extra March 2010, p52
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Tortellini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review