- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion in oil for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the soup, stuffing mix, milk, raisins and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Skillet
Sort By :
This was easy to make. It tasted good but I prefer a little more taste so I added some extra black pepper.
this was very good, but it is so similar to chicken stir-fry that I think I will stay with that.
A good weeknight recipe. It was fast and easy, and it provides the vegetables we all need, but nothing spectacular. I will make again when time is running low during the week.
Although the picture looks GREAT, we found this to be salty due to the canned soup and cheese, I am sure. Maybe a low sodium soup would help. It was ok but not high on the list to make again.
I haven't made this, nor do I intend to do so:Why? 522 calories, 21 g fat, 1005 mg sodium--that is exactly why. We need more healthy recipes rather than recipes like this. I love broccoli and chicken, but I can make healthier recipes than this.