Broccoli Chicken Skillet
You’re only 25 minutes away from a comforting, cheesy veggie-and-chicken dish that the whole family will love! And since it’s all in one skillet, cleanup is a breeze. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion in
- oil for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in the soup, stuffing mix, milk, raisins and pepper. Cook,
- uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until heated
- through. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let
- stand until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 522 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 1,005 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 47 g protein.