Broccoli Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 353 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 551mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Salad
"I used dried cranberries instead of the golden raisins because that is what I had on hand. The salad came together quickly and was very delicious!"
"I used turkey bacon, rice vinegar, and regular dark raisins to make this delicious salad. For even easier prep, I bought the small amounts of broccoli, red onion, and sunflower seeds needed from the salad bar at my local grocery store. This recipe actually made enough for my husband and me to each have generous servings for two nights."