Broccoli Chicken Salad
A sweet and creamy dressing coats this hearty chicken-and-veggie salad shared by Susan Blades of Grand Prairie, Texas.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise,
- sugar and vinegar; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 353 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 551 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 36 g protein.