- half the remaining broccoli mixture, all the chicken and 1/2 cup
- Monterey Jack cheese. Top with remaining noodles, broccoli mixture
- and ham.
- Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining
- Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 326 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 703 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.