- mixture, 1 cup ham and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with three
- noodles, half of the remaining broccoli mixture, all of the chicken
- and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with remaining noodles,
- broccoli mixture and ham.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer
- or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 326 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 703 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.