- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the soup, broth, broccoli, mushrooms, onion powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine
Sort By :
I thought it tasted like the sauce mix you get with Tuna Helper. Doubled the recipe and it was very runny so I added another can of soup and lots and lots of shredded cheese and flour to thicken. My toddler liked it but it would not make it again.
This was pretty good. Easy to make and I have most of these ingredients on hand all of the time, so that was very nice.
Very tasty. If doubling the recipe, I recommend using just 1 1/2 cups of broth.
I've made this many times and think it is wonderful. I always use fresh mushrooms and broccoli in place of the canned and frozen.
BEST Chicken Fettuccine I've ever had!!! So creamy & delicious.