I served this with Chive Garlic Bread from the April/May 2001 issue, and my finicky-eating, 6-year-old grandson absolutely loved it! —Elaine Mizzles Ben Wheeler, Texas
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the soup, broth, broccoli, mushrooms, onion powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p59
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review