- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer broccoli and chicken. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Chicken Delight
"This is a perfect casserole to take to our Church dinners....I have always had an empty dish to take home....Everyone always wants the recipe!"
"My family just aboslutly loves this dish. So excellent!!!"
"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE MY FAVORITE RECIPE, WHEN I WAS GROWING UP..WE NICKNAMED THIS TWO CUPS OF MAYO, IT WAS SERVED FOR SPECIAL OCCASSIONS.THANKS FOR THE GREAT RECIPE!!"