I first sampled these when my cousin made them for a bridal shower. All the ladies raved over the fantastic flavor of their individual "casseroles." —Shirley Gerber, Roanoke, Illinois
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli-Chicken Cups in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p64
Reviews for Broccoli-Chicken Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review