- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli-Chicken Cups
"Can someone please help me?How do I put the biscuits and what type of biscuit"
"Yum! will make these again, kids loved them"
"Made these for our NewYear's dinner and everyone loved these! Super easy recipe - also used French's Fried Onions!"
"I didn't have Rice Krispies, so I used the French's Fried Onions too, like another reviewer. These are wonderful!!!"
"Can someone tell why the rice crispies"
"These were very good. I used Mozzarella cheese, no cereal, used cream of chicken soup and fresh cooked broccoli (lightly cooked for 1 1/2 minutes in microwave). I used the large muffin pan. I rolled the biscuits out then pressed them into the muffin cups. My husband really liked them. Next time I will try adding some spices though."
"My husband and I are vegetarians and I substituted Gardein vegetarian chicken pieces for the cubed cooked chicken. They were delicious for dinner and made a beautiful appetizing presentation. I look forward to making them again and again using different ingredients. What an ingenious, delicious recipe, Shirley."
"these were very tasty and easy to make. would recommend to anyone's family! Nice way to get veggies in for kids."
"These were very tastey. I used two buns for one and they got a little more brown. Also used fresh brocolli and it turned out ok. My kids like it."