I first sampled these when my cousin made them for a bridal shower. All the ladies raved over the fantastic flavor of their individual "casseroles." —Shirley Gerber, Roanoke, Illinois
10-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom
- and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into
- each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 205 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 560 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.