- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli-Chicken Cups
Sort By :
"Yum! will make these again, kids loved them"
"Made these for our NewYear's dinner and everyone loved these! Super easy recipe - also used French's Fried Onions!"
"I didn't have Rice Krispies, so I used the French's Fried Onions too, like another reviewer. These are wonderful!!!"
"Can someone tell why the rice crispies"
"These were very good. I used Mozzarella cheese, no cereal, used cream of chicken soup and fresh cooked broccoli (lightly cooked for 1 1/2 minutes in microwave). I used the large muffin pan. I rolled the biscuits out then pressed them into the muffin cups. My husband really liked them. Next time I will try adding some spices though."