Broccoli-Chicken Cups Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli-Chicken Cups(42)
Sort By :
these were so easy to make and they tasted delicious. i used cream of chicken since it was what i had on hand. i did flavor the chicken to out liking as i cooked it. i didn;t add the cereal but it came out fine without it.
My husband does not like broccoli so I used green chili instead. I also used cream of chicken soup.We live in New Mexico and chili is always available here. Very good!!!
Why the cereal? I saw it in another muffin cup recipe too.
Very good and easy!
I had a hard time fitting everything into the biscuit in the regular muffing tin. I was afraid that it would end up all over the bottom of my over, but it did not overflow. I think that next time I will use the larger muffin tin to make it easier to fill. These were delicious and easy to make. We enjoyed them as leftovers for lunch the next day as well.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Broccoli Casserole >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >