Broccoli Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, layer chicken and broccoli in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with soup. Fluff stuffing with a fork; spoon over soup. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Casserole(60)
Sort By :
My son said it was pretty good. That means he liked it and cook it again. Added more cheese.
Simply Amazing! The best recipe Ive found!
I thought it was a bit bland and didn't have a lot of favor. Also thought it was dry, if I make it again I would maybe add some chicken broth or 2 cans of the soup.
So easy and so delicious! I used fresh broccoli that I cooked ahead of time. Made half the recipe and it was enough to serve 4 people generously. Will definitely fix again.
This recipe was very easy & cheap to make, but the best part was that is tasted good! I think I would put it at more of a 3 1/2 star & my husband said kind of a low 4 star...lol So...it was good, not sensational, but I will definitely make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Broccoli Casserole >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >