Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute chicken until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta mixture; add to the pan. Stir in the Alfredo sauce, cheese and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
Sort By :
Very easy to make. Taste very good. I will make this again.
My whole family enjoyed this and it was very easy to make. I did use fresh broccoli instead of frozen. I rated 4 instead of 5 stars because it was a tiny bit bland. I think next time I'll add a few other spices. Will most definitely add it to our regular list.
Used two cups of bow tie pasta and one 16 ounce jar of alfredo sauce. Creamy good.
This is very good but where do you find reduced fat alfredo? Why use frozen broccoli when you can use fresh? Very good though
Couldn't be easier and my husband says this has to go in the regular rotation :) I think that means it's a winner.