Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute chicken until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta mixture; add to the pan. Stir in the Alfredo sauce, cheese and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Broccoli Chicken Alfredo(9)
Sort By :
Very easy to make. Taste very good. I will make this again.
My whole family enjoyed this and it was very easy to make. I did use fresh broccoli instead of frozen. I rated 4 instead of 5 stars because it was a tiny bit bland. I think next time I'll add a few other spices. Will most definitely add it to our regular list.
Used two cups of bow tie pasta and one 16 ounce jar of alfredo sauce. Creamy good.
This is very good but where do you find reduced fat alfredo? Why use frozen broccoli when you can use fresh? Very good though
Couldn't be easier and my husband says this has to go in the regular rotation :) I think that means it's a winner.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Alfredo >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >