Broccoli Cheese Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe
This is a super spud dish from the state famous for its potatoes. If I want to impress dinner guests, this recipe always comes through.
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chopped broccoli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1. Bake potatoes at 425° for 45-60 minutes or until soft. Cut a lengthwise slice from the top of the potatoes. Scoop out pulp and place in bowl. Mash potatoes; add sour cream, butter, salt, pepper, onions, broccoli and 3/4 cup cheese. Refill potato shells; top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 332 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 396mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Broccoli Cheese Twice-Baked Potatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC