- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 2 tablespoons
- batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat
- bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds
- longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup filling down the center of each crepe; roll up.
- Place seam side down in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7
- minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 filled crepes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 560 calories, 32 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 304 mg cholesterol, 1,398 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 31 g protein.