Broccoli Cheese Casserole
"I often serve this side-dish casserole to company because it's easy to make and looks so appealing," says Vicki Schrupp of Little Falls, Minnesota. "The crumb topping is very flavorful."
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup butter,divided
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers, divided
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a saucepan, combine cheese spread and 2 tablespoons butter. Cook
- and stir until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth. Add
- broccoli and 1/2 cup of cracker crumbs. Transfer to a greased 8-in.
- square baking dish. Melt remaining butter toss with remaining
- crumbs. Sprinkle over broccoli. bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 196 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 624 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.