Broccoli Cheddar Bake Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces each) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions, divided
- 1-1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 cups chopped cooked fresh broccoli
- 1. In a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish, combine soup, milk, 2/3 cup onions, 2/3 cup cheese and broccoli. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Stir and top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 5 additional minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC