Broccoli-Cauliflower Floret Salad
Colorful and crunchy, this crowd-pleasing salad can be made a day in advance. Everyone likes little zip in it’s creamy dressing. Sometimes I add diced green and red pepper to the mixture or throw in a little celery.
25 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 medium red onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash Louisiana-style hot sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. In
- another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over
- vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before
- serving. Yield: 25 servings (2/3 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2/3 cup) equals 52 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 369 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.