Broccoli-Cauliflower Floret Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 medium red onions, halved and sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash Louisiana-style hot sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onions. In another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 25 servings (2/3 cup each).
Originally published as Floret Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p39
Reviews for Broccoli-Cauliflower Floret Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2012
"This was excellent! I added red pepper as well. The only thing I would change is that I felt like there was too much dressing. I think I would reduce the sauce/dressing amount a little bit. Also, I think this would be good with bacon added!"