Broccoli Cauliflower Combo Recipe
Shallots, basil and broth rev up the taste of this nutritious vegetable medley from Clara Coulston of Washington Court House, Ohio. The bright color and fresh flavors will dress up your plate!
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 38 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 vegetable.
Reviews for Broccoli Cauliflower Combo
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC